10GBASE SR SFP + Multi-Mode Transceiver D-Link DEM-431XT:
- 10GBASE-SR (Duplex LC) Multi-mode SFP+ Transceiver, OM1:33M, OM2:82M, OM3:300M (w/o DDM).
- D-Link DEM-431XT are hot-swappable SFP+ transceivers that plug into SFP+ slots on switches and support 10G Ethernet.
- The DEM-431XT transceivers offer customers a wide variety of 10G Ethernet connectivity options for data centers, enterprise wiring closets, and service provider transport applications.
Enhanced Small Form-factor Pluggable Format D-Link’s DGS-150
- The transceivers use the Enhanced Small Formfactor Pluggable format (SFP+).
- The SFP+ form factor is smaller than other form factors such as Xenpak, X2, and 10G XFP; ensuring lower costs, lower power disruption, and higher port density.
- They provide the necessary signal amplification for data to be transmitted to the network cable from the port, and vice versa, for the port to receive data from the network cable.
10G Ethernet speeds
- The DEM-431XT transceivers all support 10G Ethernet, which results in very fast data transmissions of up to 10Gbit/s.
- This is 10 times faster than Gigabit Ethernet and enables the switch to handle faster and higher data transmissions, making it very suitable for business needs.
- All D-Link transceivers are hot-pluggable.
- You can connect a transceiver while the system is powered on without causing any problems.
- This permits modules to be added or removed without interrupting the network.
Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM)
- The DEM-431XT, realtime monitoring of critical parameters, including transmitted and received power, temperature, and voltage.
- This allows for convenient monitoring of the module’s fiber connection and early detection of problems.
Để cập nhật thông tin giá Thiết bị mạng D-LINK mới nhất, quý khách hàng vui lòng liên hệ Hotline 0902 553 573 – 0902 960 962 hoặc Fanpage để được hỗ trợ tốt nhất.
Chưa có đánh giá nào.