10 Port Gigabit Managed PoE Switch D-Link DGS-1210-10MP:
- 8 x 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE ports + 2 x Gigabit SFP ports.
- Advanced L2 switching and security features.
- L2+ Static Routing.
- Optional “standard mode” or “surveillance mode” management user interface.
- 130W PoE budget.
Powerful, yet Cost-Efficient
- The D-Link DGS-1210-10MP Series Smart Managed Switches are the latest generation of switches to provide increased Power over Ethernet (PoE) output, a range of physical interface types, multiple management interfaces, and advanced Layer 2 features. With all of these features combined, the DGS-1210-10MP Series provides a cost-efficient and flexible solution for expanding any business network.
- The DGS-1210-10MP Series switches support 8, 24, or 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports. Each switch also supports an additional 2 or 4 Gigabit SFP ports for optical connections using multimode or singlemode SFP transceivers.
- Five of the nine models in the DGS-1210-10MP series family support Power-over-Ethernet capabilities, simplifying deployments with IP cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other powered devices.
- Using the switch’s management interface, an administrator can control various PoE functions, such as remotely rebooting cameras or access points, from anywhere on the network, including over the Internet.
- They also support time-based PoE, which allows administrators to set a time window that determines when each port’s PoE power is turned on and off. All PoE models support the IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at standards, and each PoE power budget varies per model.
- D-Link’s innovative Safeguard Engine protects switches against traffic flooding and virus attacks. 802.11X port-based authentication allows the network to be authenticated through external RADIUS servers.
- In addition, the Access Control List (ACL) feature enhances network security and helps to protect the internal IT network.
Extensive Management and Layer 2 Features
- The DGS-1210-10MP Series comes equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfers.
- The Series also supports advanced features such as static routing, which allows for communication between different user groups in different VLAN segments in a network. The switch can directly handle inter VLAN routing using multiple interfaces, making the network run faster and more efficiently. And, because the switches can manage internal routing, the network router can be assigned to handle external traffic routing only.