8 Port + 2 SFP Gigabit PoE Smart Managed Switch D-Link DGS-1100-10MP:
- 8-Port Gigabit EasySmart (Max) Managed PoE Switch and 2 Gigabit SFP Ports.
- The DGS-1100-10MP provide an affordable solution for businesses of all sizes that require simple network management.
- The DGS-1100-10MP switches consist of 8 Gigabit port models with a wide variety of functions and features.
Easy to Deployment
- An interactive setup wizard removes the complexity from installing the switch for the first time.
- It allows you to choose the web interface mode (Standard or Surveillance), the IP address allocation method (static or DHCP), and the administrator user name and password.
- This completes the initial setup of the switch and automatically configures features such as Loop Detection, DHCP Snooping, SNMP and Surveillance VLAN.
- An informative quick start guide shows you how to use the network diagram, and a network overview is displayed on the next page.
- D-Link and 3rd party devices are automatically detected and shown on the network overview page for easy administration.
Surveillance Traffic Optimization
- The DGS-1100-10MP supports the automatic Surveillance VLAN feature.
- This automatically detects surveillance devices and puts them into the Surveillance VLAN, segmenting their traffic from the rest of the network.
- The ensures security of the data, but also gives the traffic a higher priority through the switch, reducing the chances of the video freezing or being delayed on live streams.
- A single switch can be used for both surveillance and data networks, removing the need for dedicated surveillance hardware and reducing maintenance costs.
Intuitive Web Interface
- A redesigned Surveillance interface makes surveillance features more accessible than ever.
- The choice between Standard and Surveillance modes can be made during switch set up, allowing the user to choose the interface that best suits their requirements.
- A network overview shows which devices are connected to which ports, and ONVIF device support allows the switch to recognize both D-Link and 3rd party IP cameras and Network Video Recorders (NVRs).
- With monitoring, management, and troubleshooting tools built into a single interface, the DGS-1100-10MP provides everything you need to manage your surveillance network.
- The DGS-1100-10MP Series features Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics to help network administrators find and solve network problems quickly and easily.
- Loopback Detection detects loops in the network, where multiple devices have been connected to each other and there is a forwarding loop.
- The switch will identify the port causing the loop and shut the affected port down to avoid network instability.
- Cable Diagnostics can be used to remotely test the quality of copper cables, recognize the cable type, and detect cable errors.
- The DGS-1100-10MP provides support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), reducing deployment time for IP cameras, VoIP phones, and access points.
- The DGS-1100-10MP supports IEEE 802.3bt, providing up to 90 watts on selected ports for the latest high-powered Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) cameras.
- All switches in the DGS-1100-10MP support IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at, providing up to 30 watts per port.
- This combined with high power budgets, ensure all of your critical surveillance infrastructure can be powered from a single switch.
Để cập nhật thông tin giá Thiết bị mạng D-LINK mới nhất, quý khách hàng vui lòng liên hệ Hotline 0902 553 573 – 0902 960 962 hoặc Fanpage để được hỗ trợ tốt nhất.
Chưa có đánh giá nào.