Stackable Smart Managed Switch with 10G Uplinks DGS-1510-52X:
Industry Standard CLI with 10G SFP+ stacking
- The D-Link DGS-1510-52X is the latest generation of Smart Managed switches with 10G SFP+ fibre ports for physical stacking or uplinks. The combination of high bandwidth connections, an Industry Standard CLI, and PoE options make the DGS-1510 Series ideal for Small-Medium Enterprise environments.
Fully‑Featured with Layer 3 Traffic Management
- The DGS-1510-52X family has advanced network management options, accessible via Industry Standard CLI, Serial Port Console or the Web-based UI, that equip your business with network capabilities such as VLANs, multiple spanning tree protocol (MSTP), link aggregation (LACP), static routing, multiple firmware images,and multiple configuration files.
10G SFP+ Stacking
- Create a physical stack of up to 6 units in a fault‑tolerant ring or linear topology using Direct Attach Cables or any compatible SFP+ transceivers for a total of 288 Gigabit ports. The remaining uplink ports can be used for other functions, offering 10G connectivity to core networks and servers.1
- With powerful security features like IGMP snooping, access control lists, port security, and the unique D-Link Safeguard Engine that protects your network against malicious denial-of-service attacks from broadcast, multicast and unicast flooding, the DGS-1510 family is a versatile solution for enterprise network environments.
Max PoE with budgets up to 740W2
- Choose between 193W and 370W power budget options. Or utilise a total of 740W when adding a redundant power supply to the DGS-1510-52XMP.
Free Network Design and Management Software
- D-Link’s free Network Assistant (DNA) displays all connected devices and speeds up the first time configuration. The free D-View 7 Network Management System comes with a license for 25 nodes and 2 probes and full access to the management tools. Optional upgrade licenses allow you to broaden your network and analysis.
Smart Energy‑Saving Design
- D-Link Green technology enables the DGS-1510 series to save power without sacrificing performance. The entire series of switches feature a smart fan that adjusts fan-speed and only powers on above a certain temperature. With advanced silicon technology, the DGS-1510 series saves up to 73% of energy compared to normal switches.