24 Port + 2 SFP Gigabit Smart Managed Switch D-Link DGS-1210-26:
- 24 x 10/100/1000 ports.
- 2 x Gigabit SFP ports.
- Advanced L2 switching and security features.
- L2+ Static Routing.
- Optional “standard mode” or “surveillance mode” management user interface.
- The DGS-1210-26 Series comes equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP). The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfers.
- The DGS-1210-26 Series also supports advanced features such as static routing, With static routing, IP routes are manually entered into a routing table, which allows for communication between different user groups in different VLAN segments in a network. The switch can directly handle inter VLAN routing using multiple interfaces, making the network run faster and more efficiently. Because the switches can manage internal routing, the network router can be assigned to handle external traffic routing only.
- Network maintenance features include loopback detection and cable diagnostics. Loopback detection significantly speeds up troubleshooting by automatically detecting and shutting down switching loops. The cable diagnostics feature, designed primarily for administrators and customer service representatives, determines the cable quality and quickly discovers errors.
- The DGS-1210-26 Series supports Auto Voice VLAN and Surveillance Mode, which allow voice and video traffic to be automatically identified and handled differently to regular network traffic. Auto Voice VLAN detects Voice over IP (VoIP) traffic and automatically segments it from the rest of the network, helping to increase security and allow Quality of Service (QoS) to be applied.
- Surveillance Mode detects compatible ONVIF cameras and places them in a surveillance VLAN, allowing a single switch to be used for voice, video, and data, removing the need for dedicated hardware and reducing maintenance costs. Surveillance Mode also includes its own Web UI, making surveillance features easily accessible and simplifying management of your surveillance network.
Network Security Features
- D-Link’s innovative Safeguard Engine helps protect the switches against traffic flooding caused by malicious attacks.
- The DGS-1210-26 Series supports 802.1X port-based authentication, allowing the network to be authenticated through external RADIUS servers. The Access Control List (ACL) feature helps enhance network security and helps to protect the internal IT network.
- The DGS-1210-26 Series also features Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) spoofing prevention, which helps provide protection from attacks on the network that could allow an intruder to sniff data frames, modify traffic, or bring traffic to a halt altogether by sending fake ARP messages. To help prevent ARP spoofing attacks, the switch uses packet control ACLs to help block invalid packets that contain fake ARP messages. For added security, the DHCP server screening feature filters DHCP replies on unauthorized ports to help prevent them from being assigned an IP address.
- The DGS-1210-26 Series comes with the D-Link Network Assistant (DNA) utility that enables administrators to remotely control their network down to the port level. The D-Link Network Assistant utility furthermore allows customers to easily discover multiple D-Link Smart Managed Switches within the same L2 network segment and display them onscreen for instant access. With this utility, users do not need to change the IP address of their PC. This allows for simultaneous configuration and basic setup of all discovered devices, including password changes and firmware upgrades.
– Bảo hành: 36 Tháng