Wireless AC1750 Wave 2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point D-Link DAP-2680:
- Wireless AC1750 Dual-band Gigabit PoE Access Point (2.4GHz: 450Mbps & 5GHz: 1300Mbps; 3.6dBi internal antenna for 2.4GHz, 4.2dBi internal antenna for 5GHz, 802.3at PoE+, PoE injector is NOT included).
- Supports CWM (Central WiFiManager) & AP Array, H/W: A1
- Power Adapter is NOT INCLUDED.
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless
- Up to 1750 Mbps1 speed
- MU-MIMO with beamforming
- Band steering
- Gigabit PoE-capable LAN port
- Web, SSL, SSH and Telnet management
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3.
- D-Link Central WiFiManager support for
- Additional configuration options.
- AP Array utility support.
- Trusted Security Features.
- WPA/WPA2 Personal/Enterprise.
- 64/128-bit WEP.
- MAC filter and WLAN partitioning.
- Local/POP3/RADIUS/PassCode/LDAP authentication for captive portal.
- Small form factor design for easy placement.
- Supports 802.3at Power over Ethernet for remote installation.
- Wall and ceiling mountable.
- The DAP-2680 Wireless AC1750 Wave 2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point is designed to support small to medium business or enterprise environments by providing network administrators with secure and manageable dual-band wireless LAN options, and utilising the cutting-edge speed of 802.11ac Wave 2.
Blazing Wireless Wave 2 AC Performance
- The DAP-2680 delivers reliable, high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 450 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band, and 1300 Mbps over the 5 GHz band.
- The DAP-2680/ is designed to support MU-MIMO technology that allows multiple devices to get high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal at the same time, distributing data more efficiently, giving you the fastest Wi-Fi speeds in the office. This, coupled with support for the Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) feature, makes it an ideal access point for audio, video, and voice applications.
- When enabled, QoS allows the DAP-2680/USG to automatically prioritise network traffic according to the level of interactive streaming, such as HD movies or VoIP.
- The QoS feature can be adjusted through the DAP-2680 web GUI using
- A drop-down menu to select customised priority rules. Additionally, the DAP-2680/USG supports load balancing to ensure maximum performance by limiting the maximum number of users per access point.
Versatile Access Point Functionality
- The DAP-2680 allows network administrators to deploy a highly manageable and extremely robust simultaneous dual-band wireless network.
- The DAP-2680 can provide optimal wireless coverage over either the 2.4 GHz (802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n) or the 5 GHz (802.11a, 802.11n, and 802.11ac) bands.
- The DAP-2680 can be ceiling mounted, wall mounted or placed on a desktop to meet any wireless demands. For advanced installations, the DAP-2680/USG has integrated 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing the device to be installed in areas where power outlets are not readily available.