Wireless AC1300 Dual-band Gigabit PoE Access Point D-Link DAP-2610:
Business Class Wi-Fi
- With simultaneous dual-band, PoE support, extensive manageability, versatile operation modes, and robust security enhancements, the DAP-2610 Wireless AC1300 Wave 2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point provides a reliable solution for deploying a business-class wireless network.
Enterprise Wireless Performance
- The DAP-2610 delivers reliable, high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard with wireless signal rates of up to 1.3 Gbps.
Technology that makes a difference
- MU-MIMO allows multiple devices to get high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal at the same time, distributing data more efficiently.
- Beamforming improves coverage and speed by directing Wi-Fi signal directly to the client device.
- Band Steering automatically connects each device on the network to the best, clearest band available for the best connection.
Built-in RADIUS and Dynamic VLAN
- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise can connect to your existing RADIUS server or use the built-in RADIUS server allowing users to create their accounts within the device itself.
- Network Access Protection (NAP) this allows dynamic VLAN assignment for each wireless client upon authentication.
- Up to eight VLANs per band and bandwidth controls are supported, for further user segmentation.
Guest access control
- Provide Guest access with a Captive Portal. Combine it with RADIUS authentication and Dynamic VLAN for Guest bandwidth and access control.
Scalable Wireless Network Management
- D-Link’s free Central WiFiManager: configure and manage multiple access points centrally from a remote location. This allows network administrators to conduct configuration and regular maintenance checks on large deployments remotely, eliminating the need for sending out personnel.
- AP Array: simply configure one access point and have the settings automatically sync to the rest of the group. With D-Link’s AP Array technology you can even use different AP models in the array.
- Secure and user friendly web GUI.
- Command line (SSH and Telnet).
- With 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, you can easily install in areas where power outlets are not available.
- WDS support allow multiple DAP-2610 to bridge with one another, while also providing network access to individual clients. Additionally, advanced features such as load balancing and redundancy ensure fail-safe wireless connectivity.